Samstag, 1. Dezember 2007

Chapter Seven : Father and son


After
reading chapter 7:
1. Comment on the following quote: "And, of course,
Alex understood only too well." (p.43, l.33)

2. Write a different ending of the chapter: "That
night, when Alex had gone to sleep, TOM picked up
his diary and began writing." (compare p.43, l.34f)



1. In this chapter, Alex and Tom got to know each other. Tom
explained Alex, why he left his mom, because he didn't want
to become an adult. And while Alex spend the time with Tom,
Alex understand what Tom meant.

2. That night, when Alex had gone to sleep, Tom picked up his
diary and began writing.

Friday, 8 Feburary

Now, Alex is for a month in Australia. Today he asked
me questions, why I left him and his mom and that it
must had so bored with them. I was really shocked!
Why he thought something like that?! I tried to explain
it to him and I think he understood me.
I am really sorry, for that what I've done. But I can't
turn back time! And I was so young....
I hope he can forgive me...

Keine Kommentare: