Montag, 19. November 2007

Chapter Six : Into the rain forest

H: - Befor you read the 6th chapter:
Predict what Alex tells Tom when he
meets him for the first time after 16
years.

- After you read the 6th chapter:
What did Alex said? Where you right?
Give evidence from the text (quote!).

If you ask me, Alex will be very nervous and a little bit shy,
because he doesn't know his father. I think, first he won't
know what he can ask! Maybe he will tell something about
himself. Maybe he will tell something about his mom.

I think I was right, that Alex will be nervous and shy. But
I hadn't expected, that they have an argument! Alex was
really angry, that Tom never noticed him. I can really
understand him! But I think, Tom was really sorry, but I
don't understand why he thought, hat Alex didn' want to
see him! I think, every child want to see and get to know
his father!

"You didn't even send me a Christmas card!" he shouted. "I can
understand hat you might forget my birthday. But Christmas!
Every year I hoped and prayed that you would remember. But
no. Nothing! Can't you imagine how that made me feel?"
(page 31/line 23-27)

Keine Kommentare: